106 hours of work and 29 days later, Dale is many more steps ahead of being the dreamy studio on wheels that he is meant to be. Over the past few weeks, I have learned many lessons. I learned that HGTV is a lot dirtier than it looks and that renovation projects take more time and energy than I expected. Here are some photos of the renovation process thus far:
All in all I’m about halfway through the renovation process… So Far, I have restored the aluminum windows, repainted walls and cabinets, replaced the floors, and HOPEFULLY waterproofed Dale.
There is still much to be done: instal lights and batteries, replace roof vent, install new plumbing. AND THE FUN STUFF: install the custom jewelry bench(es) and new countertops, brand new awning, and DECORATE. Stay tuned folks!